PotPhos with SOP is made using Sulphate of Potash (SoP)
Highly reactive, high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent and potassium sulphate (sulphate of potash) in a ratio of 3:1.
A plant fertiliser suited to all grazing systems where potassium (K) inputs are needed. Potassium is an essential and major nutrient required for for plant life.
- ideal for post hay or silage removal, or for light soils that struggle to hold potassium and sulphur for extended periods.
- delivers long-lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible.
- reduces fertiliser loss due to common issues such as leaching and lock up.
- safe for use on all areas on farm, including waterways which will simply grass up.
- a natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers.
Potassium deficiency frequently occurs where there is a gradual decline in soil potassium levels over time, increased activity on soils with marginal levels of potassium, or through the introduction of crops like legumes with high potassium requirement into a rotation.
Read more about Potassium deficiency.