PotPhos with SOP is made using Sulphate of Potash (SoP)
Highly reactive, high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent and potassium sulphate (sulphate of potash) in a ratio of 3:1.
A plant fertiliser suited to all grazing systems where potassium (K) inputs are needed. Potassium is an essential and major nutrient required for for plant life.
- ideal for post hay or silage removal, or for light soils that struggle to hold potassium and sulphur for extended periods.
- delivers long-lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible.
- reduces fertiliser loss due to common issues such as leaching and lock up.
- safe for use on all areas on farm, including waterways which will simply grass up.
- a natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers.
Potassium deficiency frequently occurs where there is a gradual decline in soil potassium levels over time, increased activity on soils with marginal levels of potassium, or through the introduction of crops like legumes with high potassium requirement into a rotation.
Read more about Potassium deficiency.
Product safety information
This product is not classified as hazardous according to Safe Work Australia criteria. For safe handling information, download our Safety and Handling Guidelines for BioAg Solid products