Phosphorus 6% | Sulphur 5% | Calcium 28% | Magnesium 4.8%
Highly reactive, high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent and magnesite.
- ideal for soils low in magnesium and phosphorus where risk of grass tetany is present
- delivers long lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible
- reduces fertiliser loss due to common issues such as leaching and lock up.
- safe for use on all areas on farm, including waterways which will simply grass up
- a natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- organic variant available.
Magnesium is important for animal health, prevention of grass tetany. Read more about Magnesium Deficiency
Product safety information
This product is not classified as hazardous according to Safe Work Australia criteria. For safe handling information, download our Safety and Handling Guidelines for BioAg Solid products