Phosphorus 6% | Sulphur 5% | Calcium 28% | Magnesium 4.8%
Highly reactive, high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent and magnesite.
- ideal for soils low in magnesium and phosphorus where risk of grass tetany is present
- delivers long lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible
- reduces fertiliser loss due to common issues such as leaching and lock up.
- safe for use on all areas on farm, including waterways which will simply grass up
- a natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers
- organic variant available.
Magnesium is important for animal health, prevention of grass tetany. Read more about Magnesium Deficiency