An alternative source of nitrogen
HydraFish is a natural and organic source of nutrient derived from fish. It can be applied directly to the soil, or as a foliar.
- contains an excellent and natural source of vital nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and trace elements.
- feeds soil-borne microorganisms, promoting plant growth.
- delivers nutrients without the risk of burning.
- is naturally high in protein, which is converted to nitrogen in well functioning soils.
- is 100% organic, and being a fine liquid, blockages in spray equipment are limited.
HydraFish is manufactured at a low temperature using a natural enzyme process to ensure that nutrients and trace elements are retained.